Hawaiian Fun Facts…. (from 50states.com)
- Mele Kalikimaka is Hawai’i’s way of saying Merry Christmas.
- There are only 12 letters in the Hawaiian alphabet. Consonants: H, K, L, M, N, P, W Vowels: A, E, I, O, U
Would you like to be an Auction sponsor? The 10% sponsorship discount expires this Friday, December 21st! Thank you for considering.
We are grateful for our sponsors! Sponsoring the Auction greatly reduces our costs and allows more money raised to go directly to our school! If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit our sponsorship summary page and complete the sponsorship agreement form. Thank you.
Important Date Reminders!
- Next Procurement turn-in is Wednesday, January 16th at morning drop-off
- 10% Sponsorship discount ends December 21st – TOMORROW
- BINGO Night, February 22nd, Egan Hall – Save the date for this fun event! (adults only)