Emergency and school information is posted on Facebook, Twitter, and on the website. In addition, text messages are sent to the cell phone listed in PowerSchool. Please be sure your cell phone is current.
To receive text messages from St. John School, your mobile number must be on file in the school database. If your mobile number is current in PowerSchool and you did not receive the message today you may still need to opt-in to our text messaging service.
- Opt-in to the text messaging service
- Send a text message to number 67587
- Include in the body of text message: Yes
- You should receive the following confirmation: You’re registered 4 SchoolMessenger notifications. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg & data rates may apply. msg freq varies. schoolmessenger.com/tm
- If you do not receive the confirmation confirm with the school office that your mobile number is listed in the school database
If you have any issues setting up this emergency text messaging system on your phone, please contact Assistant Principal, Paul Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-783-0337.