Hawaiian Fun Facts…. (govisithawaii.com)
- Hau’oli La Aloha! That’s the Hawaiian way to wish you a “Happy Valentine’s Day.”
Thank you for all of your wonderful photos! Send your Hawaiian themed pictures to email@example.com. We will use them in preparation for the Auction on Friday, April 5.
- We will continue to accept monetary donations until the week of the Auction. If you would like to a make a cash donation toward our St. John School Auction, you may do so on our Online Cash Donation Page or send a check payable to St. John School. Thank you for your support!
- We encourage all families to honor their tuition contract of $250 for donating or procuring items for the Auction. All money raised goes directly to the school’s Operating Budget.
Auction Underwriting Event: BINGO, BREWS & BITES
- Do you need a night out after Seattle Snowmageddon? You can still buy your Bingo tickets! BINGO, BREWS & BITES night is on Friday, February 22, from 7-10pm in Egan Hall. Don’t miss out on the fun and make sure to tell your friends! Tickets are $35/person and include six BINGO games, 2 beer/wine drink coupons, and heavy appetizers. This event helps underwrite the cost of the wine served at the Auction Gala Event. You can purchase your tickets here: St. John Auction Bingo Tickets.
- We need volunteers for this fun event! Please sign up here to volunteer your time or to help us make some “BITES.” Thank you!
- The Auction Gala Event is on Friday, April 5th at Fremont Studios.
- Auction tickets will go on sale February 22, and will be available for purchase online. We are offering two ticket levels:
- Ohana (“Family”) tickets – $115 per person and include a delectable dinner from Kaspar’s Catering, hosted wine from Gifford Hirlinger, and After-Party entertainment.
- Kahuna (“Large Wave”) tickets – $150 per person, and in addition to the above, will include a St. John Beach Towel, a Signature Cocktail, and more.
- If you would like to sponsor a teacher to attend the event, we have tickets available for you to purchase and donate. Tables seat ten, so please include with whom you would like to sit or your grade level in the comments box when you order your tickets. Ticket prices will increase on Friday, March 22nd, so don’t delay! We look forward to seeing you at the Auction on Friday, April 5th at Fremont Studios.
Thank you to all of our wonderful Auction sponsors! They have helped us underwrite part of the Auction and we are thrilled, thank the families when you see them.
- Big Island Sponsor $10,000
- PCVA Law – Reich Family
- O’ahu Sponsor $2,500
- Salinas Construction, Inc. – Salinas Family
- Kaua’i Sponsor $1,000
- Ballard Loft/Shingletown Pub – Murphy Family
- Domino Beauty, Vierra & Golbienko Family
- Ecco Architecture & Design – Hussing and Pasco Families
- Greenwood, Ohlund, & Co. – O’Rourke Family
- Quigley Group at Compass Seattle, Quigley Family
- Riley Athletics – Riley Family
- Ross Hartwich, Lake & Co. Real Estate
- Sydnie Taylor Vance Homes, Lake & Co. Real Estate
- Turnstyle, Diefenbach Family
- UNITS Moving & Portable Storage – Nedialkov Sala Family
- Lana’i Sponsor $500
- Animal Surgical Clinic of Seattle – Aguila Family
- Aurora Plumbing
- Broderick Architects, PLLC
- Farmers Insurance – Evans Family
- Folktown Counseling – Deeble Family
- Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
- Guidant Financial – Burckhardt Family
- Mastin Labs – Mastin Family
- Shameless Mom Academy – Dean Family
- Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
- Ni’ihau Sponsor $250
- Alton Computer Solutions, Alton Family
- Aspire Capital Advisors LLC – Flavin Family
- Ballard Pediatric Clinic
- Greenwood TrueValue Hardware
- Mathnasium of Northwest Seattle – Tempest Family
- Nelle Steele Research, LLC – Steele Family
- ON Public Relations – Osborne Family
- Overland Real Estate – Overland Family
- Parker, Smith & Feek, Inc. – Stankovich Family
- Realogics Sotheby’s, Robin Sheridan Homes – Sheridan Family
- The Saki Group – Tsurusaki Family
- Seatown Veterinary Care, PLLC
- Tupper Mack Wells PLLC – Wells (Parish) Family
- Kaho’olawe Sponsor $100
- Cafe Bambino – Spath Family
- K&L Gates LLP, Angelis Family
- NW Pediatric Dentistry
- Rub-a-Dub Dog, LLC – Schenken Family
Important Date Reminders!
- BINGO, BREWS & BITES is Friday, February 22, in Egan Hall
- February 22nd – Auction tickets go on sale!