You’re invited to a Celebration of Our Saints! Join Archbishop Paul D. Etienne, Bishop Eusebio Elizondo, and Bishop Daniel Mueggenborg in celebrating the saints from our diverse cultural communities. All are welcome to a reception following the Mass, with ethnic foods and beautiful displays of our saints, provided by the cultural communities of the Archdiocese of Seattle. The Celebration of Our Saints will be held at St. James Cathedral, Seattle on Saturday, October 26, at the 10am Eucharistic Adoration and the 11am Mass. For more information, contact Deacon Carl Chilo.
Great Conversations Strengthens Families Join Deacon Eric Paige, Director of the Office of Marriage and Family Life, as he presents his lecture, “Great Conversations.” In this interactive session, parents will learn how to have meaningful conversations that strengthen families. Specifically, he will share tips to: Talk to children about God’s plan for them; deal with the challenges presented by technology today; grow together as a faith-filled family. More information can be found on the flyer. This event is for adults.
The 40th Annual St. Brendan School Holiday Craft Fair In addition to 110 craft vendor booths, there will be a Holiday Gift Raffle, Refreshments, Bake Goods, and a Guest Appearance by Santa! All crafts sold by the craft vendors are handcrafted. Parking is available on the streets near St. Brendan (10049 NE 195th St., Bothell, 98011). Craft Fair Hours are Saturday, 11/9, 9am-5pm and Sunday, 11/10, 11am-4pm. Admission is FREE.
Black Catholic Advisory Circle invites you to A Day of Reflection, which will honor the lives of two holy men and four holy women. It will be held on Saturday, November 23, 8:30am-3:00pm at St. Paul Catholic Church. The cost for the event is $20.00, which includes a Continental breakfast and lunch. For more information contact BCAC at 206-569-4401.
HIGH SCHOOL OPEN HOUSES
Holy Names Academy has a number of upcoming events for prospective students and their families:
- Fall Open House on Sunday, October 27, from noon – 3pm. No RSVP necessary.
- HNA for a Day! Schedule a visit day and experience a day in the life of an HNA student.
- Fall Play: Radium Girls November 7, 8, 9 at 7pm and November 10, at 2pm. Free admission for middle school students.
Kennedy Catholic High School Open House Experience life as a Lancer! Kennedy Catholic HS Open House is on Wednesday, October 30, 6:30-8:30pm. During that time, you will have the opportunity to tour the campus, meet faculty and staff, and learn about Kennedy Catholic High School. Register today.
O’Dea High School Events! Join the Brotherhood!
- Fall Open House is Wednesday, November 6th from 6pm to 9pm. No RSVP required.
- Visitation Days give prospective students an opportunity to experience a day at O’Dea High School. Schedule online.
- Youth Football Night is Friday, October 25th, 7pm at West Seattle Stadium. You are invited to spend the evening with the #1 ranked football team in the state, the O’Dea Fighting Irish. All youth football players gain FREE admission with their jersey and can join the team on the field after the game!
Seattle Preparatory Open House Seattle Prep’s Open House is Tuesday, November 5, 2019 from 5:30-8pm. The Open House is an opportunity to tour the campus, hear presentations on curriculum, learn about student activities and meet faculty, administrators and students. Stop by and stay for as much of the Open House as you would like. Please click here for more information and to register for the Open House.