Calling all St. John Families! The St. John Parent Association is looking for businesses to donate items for our upcoming St. John Families Help the Homeless Event on November 19, at 6:30pm in Egan Hall. Do you have a business connection that can help? If so, please reach out and solicit the donation directly, or connect the PA Chairs, Liz Overland and Tricia Kane-Yi, with your contact, and we will do the asking. This is a terrific event that has an immediate, positive impact for needy members in the surrounding community. Please help us help those less fortunate.
- Socks, gloves, hats for adults and children (small enough to fit in gallon Ziploc bags)
- Individually packaged food items such as granola bars, crackers, tuna packs, instant oatmeal, fruit leather
- Gently used, or new, children’s books (small enough to fit in gallon Ziploc bags)
- Hand wipes (travel size – no liquid hand sanitizer, please)
- Soap, shampoo, deodorant (travel size)
- Individual tissue packets
- Cough drops
- Lip balm
- Maxi pads (no tampons, please)
- Hand warmers
- Tea bags (individually packaged)
- Plastic utensils
- Gallon Ziploc bags
- $5 denomination gift cards (McDonald’s, Fred Meyer, Starbucks, etc.)
- Cash donations are always welcome! 100% of cash and checks (made out to St. John School) will be used to purchase additional goods.
We are collecting goods thru November 15. Thank you for your support!