Regardless of the theme, we know St. John parents and community love to get into the Auction spirit. This year is no different – we encourage Auction guests to show their school spirit however they wish, and we can’t wait to see it! Wear a jersey of your favorite school team, your high school band costume, or perhaps your valedictorian regalia. If you would rather skip the jerseys and spirit gear, cocktail attire is a great alternative. Dress however you feel most comfortable and be ready for a fun night!
Thank you to our first 2020 Auction sponsors:
Quarterback – $5,000
- Salinas Construction Inc.
Drum Major – $1,000
- Smile Ballard
- Greenwood Ohlund & Co.
- Valley & Company Events
Yearbook Editor – $500
- Broderick Architects
- GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy
- The Saki Group – Residential Sales/Leasing
Team Mascot – $250
- Aspire Capital Advisors LLC
- Cafe Bambino
Color Guard – $100
- Thirsty Fish
Thank you, sponsors! We are so grateful for your support.
Would you like to sponsor the Auction? Find Auction sponsorship information here. Sign up before December 20 to be eligible for a 10% discount.
- Donation Pick-Up: Our amazing Procurement Team often needs help picking up donated items. Please let us know if you are interested in picking up donations from area businesses. Thank you!
- It takes many people and many hours to make the Auction come together. There are many places for volunteers to participate so if neither of these is the right fit, email us to chat.
If you purchased Free Dress for your student at last year’s Auction, the first free dress day will be THIS Friday, November 22. If you did not have a chance to purchase the Free Dress days but would like to, you may do so here. Our second Free Dress day will be on Friday, January 10.
- To our volunteers who helped out at the St. Al’s Auction last Saturday night: Kristen Capka, Telia Oines, Monica Overby, and Susan Turner!
- To everyone who dropped of their Auction items yesterday at our first procurement drop off! Our 2nd procurement turn-in will be on January 15 at the flag pole during morning drop off. You can also turn in your donations at any time to the Auction office, located in the Administration Building, or the School office.
Have a great idea for the class auction package? Want to help create the class art project? Reach out to your class auction liaison to join the team. Questions? Lauren Exnicios, Kristen Capka or Auction.