This is our last push to fill our hallway with donated food for our neighbors! The need is greater than ever. Students in 6th grade will collect donations through Monday, November 25. This annual Holiday Food Drive benefits families served by St. Vincent de Paul’s food pantry. Students may bring items as often as they wish.
Students can bring donations to the classroom. Items must be non-perishable and in non-glass containers. A list of suggested items:
- Peanut butter, jelly, jam
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned meats, fish, chili, soups, stews
- Pasta and pasta sauces
- Macaroni & Cheese and other boxes meals
- Paper products (TP, sanitary items, wipes, diapers)
- Dried pudding, Jell-o
- Nuts, dried fruit
- Powdered milk and powdered eggs
The sixth graders are also collecting any extra Halloween candy for the Holiday Food Drive.
Third graders, along with their sixth-grade buddies, will bring a sampling of donated items to the November 25 All School Thanksgiving Mass to be blessed.