Tuition payments for the upcoming school year, 2020/2021, begin in July. Please note the following:
Families with students returning to St. John School for the new school year, 2020/2021:
- Smart account numbers change annually. If you are using a Bill Payer service (different from automatic payments – AutoPay/ETF) be sure to update your account number with your bank. If you do not change your account number, your account will not be credited with your payment and you may receive a late fee.
Families entering St. John School for the first time:
- Smart Tuition Management Services manages your tuition and start-up fee collection (Disaster Fee, Auction Fee, Smart Tuition Enrollment fee), as well as Extended Day Care fees.
- If you have already created your account, great! Make certain your settings are what you intended. Your tuition and fees have been entered for you.
- If you have NOT created an account, an account has been created for you. Please create your user ID and PW, then search for your account. If you have trouble finding your account, please email Diane Crockett
All Families, New and Returning:
- Payments received late by Smart will be assessed late fees in the amount of $50.00 for each occurrence.
- A payment is considered late if it is received 10 or more days after the due date.
- Smart is not responsible for slow mail delivery. We recommend using your bank’s automatic payment system, aka AutoPay/ETF.
- If you have questions about your account, you can call Smart at 1-866-395-2987.
- Your Smart account is accessible online at parent.smarttuition.com.
- If you have an issue that you feel is not being resolved, please contact Diane Crockett in the school office, 206-783-0337 or email@example.com.
- The school office will be closed July 6 through August 3, 2020. We will do our best to answer questions promptly via email or voice during this period.
Parents of Eighth Grade Students
We look forward to a wonderful eighth-grade year with your student.
- All families with students entering eighth grade are billed a Graduation Fee ($100) in July through Smart Tuition Management Services.
- The Graduation Fee covers the cost of the Year Book, among other things (cap & gown, reception, retreats, diplomas, etc.). You can order additional copies of the Year Book in the spring.