Tomorrow, Friday, 11/20, is the last day for families of on-campus learners to bring in donations for the Annual Holiday Food Drive. Please help our neighbors, and please help the 6th graders make the Holiday Food Drive successful.
Items must be non-perishable and in non-glass containers. A list of suggested items:
- Peanut butter, jelly, jam
- Canned fruits and vegetables
- Canned meats, fish, chili, soups, stews
- Pasta and pasta sauces
- Macaroni & Cheese and other boxes meals
- Paper products (TP, sanitary items, wipes, diapers)
- Dried pudding, Jell-o
- Nuts and dried fruit
Items will be blessed and placed in the Quigley food bank managed by St. Vincent de Paul. Thank you so much for your generosity!