Thank You for All Your Support!
We are so grateful for the support we have already received for this year’s auction! We love that our community is ready to rock! Please read below to learn more about the many ways your family can support the 2021 Auction.
We need your help to make the 2021 Auction ROCK! Because campus activity is limited right now, we prefer you use one of the following contactless ways to procure or donate to the Auction:
- Monetary Donation: Make a cash donation to help underwrite Auction expenses.
- Monetary Donation to a Package: Help underwrite an amazing package created just for the Auction.
- Sponsorship: Become a sponsor or solicit a business to become one. Please refer to the sponsorship summary and sponsorship agreement form for more information.
- Amazon Wish List: Shop our gift registry and your purchase will be shipped directly to St. John in your name.
- Donate Gift Cards: Mail gift cards to St. John School – what is your favorite Seattle business? See if our Scrip coordinators have what you want.
Auction Q&A Session
Do you have questions about procurement, sponsorship, or the event itself? Join us for an Auction Q&A zoom meeting on Tuesday, December 15, at 7pm. The auction team will be happy to answer your questions! All families are welcome to participate, whether you’re a new or long-standing family of St. John! Auction Q&A Zoom Link
Sponsoring the Auction greatly reduces our costs and allows more money raised to go directly to our school! If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit our sponsorship summary page and complete the sponsorship agreement form. Please have your forms turned in by December 31 to be eligible for a 10% discount. Thank you!
Thank You, Sponsors!
Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
Nutty Squirrel Gelato – Seymen Family
Please contact Lauren Exnicios (email@example.com), Kristen Capka (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the Auction (email@example.com