St. John Catholic School will soon begin the re-enrollment of current students and enrollment of any new students for the 2021-2022 school year. We are excited to share St. John Catholic School has partnered with SchoolAdmin, a student enrollment and tuition/fee management system; it replaces PowerSchool Registration and Smart Tuition. Smart Tuition will continue to service school payments through June 30. Tuition and fees for the 2021-22 school year will be processed by SchoolAdmin.
SchoolAdmin is a child-centered system, meaning each child has a separate online file to be completed. While this first year of entering data may feel redundant, enrollment in future years promises to be more efficient. Thank you for your patience as we roll-out this new system.
Here is what you need to know:
Who is considered a “Returning Family?”
Returning families are those who have students currently enrolled at St. John Catholic School. Returning families can re-enroll current students for the upcoming year and apply for a sibling new to St. John, if applicable.
Dates & Deadlines
- After completing your attendance requirement at the virtual State of the School (1/26 at 7pm, or 1/28 at 9:30am), returning families will receive a personalized link to activate their SchoolAdmin account and can then begin re-enrollment for current students and/or the admissions process for siblings new to St. John.
- Deadline to re-enroll your student for the upcoming year and submit an application for a sibling new to St. John: February 10, 2021.
- Applications for siblings new to St. John not meeting the deadline will be considered after on-time applications have been placed; re-enrollment for returning students not meeting the deadline is not guaranteed.
- Viewing of State of the School is required of all families. A link for the presentation will be sent via email prior to the event:
- Tuesday, January 26, 7pm
- Thursday, January 28, 9:30am
Acceptance notification will be emailed to all students entering PK, K, and those students new to St. John Catholic School in grades 1-8 in late February. Students returning and promoted to grades 1-8 will receive notification of promotion once all re-enrollment tasks have been completed, via email.
- Preschool student(s) only – no siblings enrolling or re-enrolling in Kindergarten-Grade 8 – $250.00
- Families with students re-enrolling in Kindergarten-Grade 8 with or without PK – $350.00*
*St. John Catholic School requires all families to view State of the School, regardless of parish membership and no longer offers a discount for meeting this requirement. Families needing assistance with the application/registration fee may contact Diane Crockett, email@example.com.
In addition, families re-enrolling as parish members are required to view State of the Parish
Thank you for your continued trust and support of St. John Catholic School. We look forward to continued service to your family.