CYO is a parent-led program – if we do not have parent coaches, our students will not be able to play volleyball this season. Please consider helping out in some capacity either coaching, being an assistant or practice helper. No experience is needed; we will train you. One of the most rewarding experiences is being able to coach your kids in a sport, don’t miss out! Right now, we need:
- 2 – fifth-grade girls’ coaches and assistants
- 1 – fifth-grade boys’ coach and assistant
- 2 – sixth-grade girls’ coaches and assistants
- 1 – seventh-grade girls’ coach and assistant
- 1 – eighth-grade girls’ coach and assistant
***Games start February, Saturday 26.
There will be a brief virtual Happy Hour Coaches Meeting this Friday, January 28, 5:30pm via Zoom, link below. You’ll be able to ask questions, meet other coaches our coordinator John Fletcher and choose your practice times for the season. Please join us.
Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84103170252?pwd=RDQ3b1BDWjZGQ0N4STFCTUhCZDhFZz09 (Meeting ID: 841 0317 0252 / Passcode: 877073).