The comprehensive School Calendar is always available on the St. John homepage.
- Friday, January 13
- Go Seahawks! Students may wear Seahawks-color tops and uniform bottoms.
- Parent Association Meeting, Egan Hall, 8:30am
- Saturday, January 14
- Mass, Pizza and Movie Night for Students in Grades 5-8, Church/Egan Hall, 5pm
- Monday, January 16 – Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- School and XDC Not in Session
- Wednesday, January 18
- School Commission Meeting, 7pm
- Thursday, January 19
- Grs. 3-8 Progress Reports Issued
- Friday, January 20
- Wellness Committee, Try Me Day, Lunch
- Tuesday, January 24
- State of the School, Virtual, 7pm
- Thursday, January 26
- State of the School, In-Person, Church, 7pm
- February Hot Lunch Portal Closes, 11:58pm
- Friday, January 27
- Fulcrum Foundation Celebration
- Sunday, January 29
- Centennial Event: A Walk Through Time ~ Celebrating 100 Years of Faith, Academics & Community, Alumni Mass and Blessing-8:30am; Student Mass & Blessing-10:30am. Campus tours and “A Walk Through Time” following all masses.
DATE CHANGE: The last day of school is now Wednesday, June 14, with dismissal at 10:30am.
- June 14 and June 15: XDC is Open
- June 16 and June 19: XDC is Closed
SAVE THE DATE: The first day of school for the 2023-2024 academic year is TENTATIVELY scheduled for Wednesday, August 30.