Attendance at State of the School is required for all families intending to enroll a student(s) in grades K-8 for the 2023-2024 school year. If you missed the presentations, a link to the recording of the January 24 State of the School presentation is available here.
Enrollment for 2023-2024
Current St. John Families including New Siblings
- Current student re-enrollment occurs after the second State of the School presentation (January 26). Parents will be notified via email when the Enrollment Portal will open for returning families.
- Your 2022-2023 tuition account must be current within 30 days.
- Complete re-enrollment for your current student before submitting an application for a new sibling.
- New siblings of current families have priority consideration for placement before new families to St. John.
New Families to St. John (families who do not have a student at St. John)
- New families are invited to submit applications. Information about applying to St. John School can be found here.
- New families, who intend to apply, are required to attend the State of the School presentation in January.
- New families applying, who are members of St. John Parish, must have a history of six months of active parish membership to be considered for in-parish tuition rate.