St. John School regrets our planned summer clubs are canceled.
Get ready for a week of adventure this summer!
Ms. Tsagalakis (Ms. T) is gearing up to engage students currently in grades 3 through 8 in a week of adventures! Students depart from St. John School at 9am for an adventure by private bus service and return to school at 3pm. Here is a bit of the fun planned:
- Denny Creek Trail Explore Denny Creek Trail hiking and learning about fauna and flora, then stopping for to picnic. Students bring lunch and are treated to goodies in the afternoon.
- Sho-King, Kirkland Get down with Broom Hockey on the ice! After a rousing tournament, students will head over to Juanita Park for picnic, games, and who knows! Students bring lunch.
- DEFY Seattle Formerly know as Tukwila’s Family Fun Center/Flying Circus, students will have a blast in the Trampoline Court learning ninja moves and reaching new heights!
- West Seattle Bowl/Greenlake Boat Rentals Students will have a rolling good time bowling, then head to Greenlake Boat Rentals for a day of rowing. Students bring lunch. Grandpa’s old bowling shirt optional.
- Wild Waves The finalé of the week takes place at Wild Waves!