Registration for School Year 2020/2021
Please review all materials prior to completing your tuition pledge. Recall the definition of what qualifies a family to use an in-parish tuition pledge form. View the presentation.
- Welcome to St. John School – from Bernadette O’Leary, Principal
- Fair Share – What is it?
- Prayer for Discernment
REGISTRATION FEE PAYMENT
Current St. John School students re-enrolling for the 2020/2021 school year may consider themselves accepted and placed in the 2020/2021 school year once the tuition pledge form is received and the registration fee is paid. Deadline for returning families to complete the registration, Monday, February 24, 2020.
- Attended the State of the School – $300.00 returning families
- Did not attend State of the School – $350.00 returning families
- Enrollment in Preschool only – $250.00 returning families
- Smart Tuition – Current Families (manage your account)
- Review settings for payment due dates, accounts for automatic withdrawal, addresses, emails, etc.
- PowerSchool – Current Families – PK-Grade 8 – Update your student’s information through PowerSchool Registration – see workflow chart
Siblings of Current Students at St. John School, return all applicable forms with the rest of the family packet. You will be given additional details for completing your registration.
Families new to St. John School: To be considered for enrollment, you must submit your application fee ($350 K-8, $250 PK only). If we are unable to place your student, your fee will be refunded. Upon written acceptance of your application, we will request payment of your first month’s tuition equal to 1/12th of the annual cost. You will be directed to a payment portal as well as receive instructions on completing the following tasks:
- Smart Tuition – Families new to St. John School will receive instructions upon enrollment acceptance
- PowerSchool – Families new to St. John School will receive instructions upon enrollment acceptance