Parents–did you receive the emergency notification text from St. John School last Wednesday? If not, you may still need to opt-in to our messaging service. If you do not opt-in, you could miss important emergency information from your child’s school. It is recommended that both parents/guardians are in our text messaging system.
To receive text messages from St. John School, your mobile number must be on file in the school database. If you did not reply “yes” to the initial text invitation sent on December 3, 2015, you must send a text message to the service to opt-in:
- Confirm with the school office that your mobile number is listed in the school database
- Opt-in to the text messaging service
- Send a text message to 68453
- Include in the body of text message: Yes
- You should receive the following confirmation: You’re registered 4 SchoolMessenger notifications. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help. Msg &data rates may apply. msg freq varies. schoolmessenger.com/tm
If you have any issues setting up this emergency text messaging system on your phone, please contact Assistant Principal, Paul Kelley at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-783-0337.