Students are to bring all school supplies with them on the first day of school. Supplies may be purchased anywhere; however, St. John School does participate in three “percentage back” programs.
- ClassBundl ClassBundl offers one-click ordering of school supplies. All supplies come delivered to your door, in one package. ClassBundl generously donates 5% of all purchases back to St. John School.
- Smile.Amazon Should you choose to purchase your supplies from Amazon, please use the Smile.Amazon portal and select “St. John the Evangelist Church & School” – St. John School will receive a generous percentage back. This applies to not only your school supplies but on all purchases throughout the year. One drawback, not the greenest choice as items are frequently shipped separately.
- Office Depot/Office Max Good prices and a fun excursion for the children or purchase supplies in-store, Office Depot/Office Max also gives St. John School 5% back on all purchases using the code 70107291. Here again, OD/OM gives St. John School 5% back of all purchases. Available for in-store or online purchases year round.
- Preschool Welcome Letter 2018-2019 and PK Start-Up Schedule
- Link here for PK Parent Social and PK Summer Playdates – Pending
- Kindergarten Welcome 2018-2019 & Grade K Class Supply List 2018-2019
- Link here for Kindergarten Summer Playdates – Pending
- Grade 1 Class Supply List 2018-2019
- Grade 2 Class Supply List 2018-2019
- Grade 3 Class Supply List 2018-2019
- Grade 4 Class Supply List 2018-2019
- Grade 5 Class Supply List 2018-2019
- Grade 6 Class Supply List & Summer Reading Requirements 2018-2019
- Grade 6 Patrol Duty
- Grade 7 Class Supply List & Summer Reading Requirements 2018-2019
- Grade 8 Class Supply List & Summer Reading Requirements 2018-2019
Information for all Grades