Students are to bring all school supplies with them on the first day of school. Supplies may be purchased anywhere; however, St. John School does participate in three “percentage back” programs.
- Yubbler.com St. John School has a new on-line school supplies program with Yubbler.com. You may recall ClassBundl for the past few years. ClassBundl is no longer providing this service for schools, and thanks to the efforts of Liz Overland, a new option has been found! When you purchase your school supplies on Yubbler.com, St. John School will receive 50% of the proceeds after expenses (expected to be roughly 10% of total purchase)! So, what’s special about Yubbler.com? Besides a name that’s fun to roll off your tongue:
- One click ordering makes back-to-school shopping simple!
- All lists are teacher approved
- Customize your order (buy only what you need)
- Quality, name-brand products you trust
- Low prices and free next-day shipping to your home
- Smile.Amazon Should you choose to purchase your supplies from Amazon, please use the Smile.Amazon portal and select “St. John the Evangelist Church & School” – St. John School will receive a generous percentage back. This applies to not only your school supplies but on all purchases throughout the year. One drawback, not the greenest choice as items are frequently shipped separately.
- Office Depot/Office Max Good prices and a fun excursion for the children. Office Depot/Office Max gives St. John School 5% back on all purchases using the code 70107291. Available for purchases year round.
- Preschool Welcome Letter 2019-2020 and PK Start-Up Schedule – to be emailed
- Link here for PK Parent Social and PK Summer Playdates – Pending
- Kindergarten Welcome 2019-2020 & Grade K Class Supply List 2019-2020
- Link here for Kindergarten Summer Playdates – Pending
- Grade 1 Class Supply List 2019-2020
- Grade 2 Class Supply List 2019-2020
- Grade 3 Class Supply List 2019-2020
- Grade 4 Class Supply List 2019-2020
- Grade 5 Class Supply List 2019-2020
- Grade 6 Class Supply List & Summer Reading Requirements 2019-2020
- Grade 6 Patrol Duty
- Grade 7 Class Supply List & Summer Reading Requirements 2019-2020
- Grade 8 Class Supply List & Summer Reading Requirements 2019-2020
Information for all Grades