The school’s mission of providing affordable meals, cooked from scratch with the freshest ingredients, is made possible by a dedicated staff and generous volunteers. We are most grateful to those who have contributed to the success of the program.
All lunches for the month are ordered through the school’s hot lunch portal. The program will continue to work with locally owned Charlie’s Produce to prepare meals with the best fresh fruits and vegetables. Milk is included in the meal.
- The ordering portal opens on the second Wednesday of each month and closes on the last Thursday of the month at midnight. Watch NewsViews for open/close dates or check the ordering portal.
- Orders are placed on a monthly basis. (Example: Ordering for November opens on Wednesday, October 11, and closes on Thursday, October 26, at 11:58pm)
How do I order?
- Click “Order Hot Lunch Now!”
- Returning users: enter existing family email/password and update user profile to reflect the current school year student information
- Families new to St. John: please create a new account for the current school year and link students with homeroom teacher)
- Order all days in the month or order just a few
- Check school calendar or teacher pages for any student field trips
- Enter payment information
- Once you have completed an order for the month, you will receive an email confirmation with order details to print
- You may edit your order through the end of the ordering period. Once the portal closes at the end of the month your credit card will be charged.
- On rare occasions, Egan Hall may be needed to accommodate a parish function. In this event, students may receive an entree substitution delivered to the classroom.
- $6.00 per lunch (subject to change), includes a drink (water or milk)
- $.60 beverage service only, milk or water (must be ordered through the portal)
- Due to the nature of menu preparation and procurement of components for lunches, refunds/edits are not available once accounts are charged at the end of each month. St. John School will issue a refund to your credit card for the following exceptions:
- Family emergency – please contact the school office
- Withdrawal from St. John School – contact the school office
- Ordering/billing questions, contact email@example.com
- Questions/comments about the program may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer in the Kitchen
St. John is able to provide affordable and high-quality meals due largely to the support of our volunteers. A Food Workers card is required to work in the lunchroom. Interested in volunteering with the lunch program? Contact David Benefiel, email@example.com