Our work is truly done as a community. We wish to send our thanks for partnering with us to make your child’s experience fruitful and joyful.
- Thank you, Michael Strimban, Kara Dacquisto, Betsy Schoenholz, Paul Kelley, John Eberly, Kari Hetcher-Aguilla, and Geraldine Stone for their invaluable expertise in designing and running our award worthy lunch program. In addition, thank you to the following for generously volunteering their time to assist with lunch service: Di Tran, Karen Bombino, Teresa Campbell, Temry Lathrop, Eric Souder, Chris Sourov, Kirk Mastin, Glorilyn Maw, Aimee LaMarch, Peter Schrappen, Andrew Feudner, Katrina Kithene, Joe Skokan, Sean Laverty, Steven D’Amelio and many others!
- Thank you to Colleen Mounsey and Jane Blaylock for their invaluable service organizing and running our Pizza Fundraiser Lunches. Literally thousands of dollars have been delivered to good causes over many years.
- Thank you to Ted Metcalf and Kevin Sylvester for the many hours volunteering in the gym with Mrs. Skokan. Throughout the year your help has been invaluable to the program!
- Thank you to the following for assisting in the school office filling in for Mrs. Q: Marilyn Hanley, Michelle Sorrick, Nancy Alton, Lisa Mendenhall
- Thank you to the many volunteers in the school library, including Mrs. Sherry Grandorf, retired St. John School teacher for bringing music to the preschool students each week, braving the I-90 bridge in all weather, with her guitar.