2nd Annual – St. John Families Help the Homeless This event is on Tuesday, November 13, 6:30pm in Egan Hall – Your help is needed!
Can you spare any of the following? Items will be used to create gift packs (one-gallon zip lock bags) for homeless community members at our all family event. Unlike a food drive, this event provides those “luxuries” hard to come by on the street. Items will be collected from classrooms through Tuesday morning, November 13.
- Socks, gloves, hats (small enough to fit in gallon Ziploc bags)
- Individually packaged food items such as granola bars, crackers, tuna packs, instant oatmeal, fruit leather
- Hand wipes (travel size; *no liquid hand sanitizer please)
- Soap, shampoo, deodorant (travel size)
- Individual tissue packets
- Cough drops
- Lip balm
- Maxi pads (*no tampons please)
- Hand warmers
- Tea bags (individually packaged)
- Plastic utensils
- Gallon Ziploc bags
- $5 denomination gift cards (McDonalds, Fred Meyer, Starbucks, etc.)
- Cash donations are always welcome! 100% of cash and checks (made out to St. John School/Homeless) will be used to purchase additional goods
Sponsored by Grade 4 and St. John School, Parent Association.