Safe Environment Training is required of all volunteers working in the school or the parish, with vulnerable populations. A partial list of situations requiring Safe Environment Training are:
- Volunteering in the classroom
- Volunteering to drive or chaperone on field trips
- Volunteering in the kitchen
- Volunteering on the playground
- Volunteering in the shelter
- Volunteering in CYO sports activities
St. John Parish will hold Safe Environment Training on Thursday, February 21, at 6:30pm in Egan Hall. Once the in-person session has been completed, you will be asked to update your certificate online once every three years.