Fun contests for students to take part in:
- Jogathon 2019/2020 – Art Contest! Our 2019 Jog-a-Thon planning is underway! Information about the annual Art Contest was sent out to PK-7 parents yesterday. Please encourage your students to participate in this fun contest. The more entries we get, the better! Here are the details:
- All students in grades PK-7 are encouraged to submit artwork to Señor Pablo or the school office by Friday, May 31.
- Two designs will be chosen to represent the 2019 Jog-a-thon (t-shirt and poster).
- Winners will receive a $25 Scrip card of their choice!
- Artwork should be hand drawn by the student in one-color ink.
- Photo Essay Contest – Announcing the Second Annual Photo Essay Contest! All students may participate. Be sure to read and understand the rules. All entries must be returned to Mrs. Q in the school office by Friday, May 24. Entries will be displayed in the newly remodeled Primary space. A prize will be awarded. Download the entry/instructions and return by May 24 to Mrs. Q.