Teachers have been working thoughtfully and diligently to get ready for the new school year, and they are eager to meet their students! During Orientation Week, September 1-4, teachers will host physically distanced Meet ‘N Greets to introduce themselves to students and families. These “mask-to-mask” meetings will give teachers and students the opportunity to get to know one another, discuss the remote classroom, and distribute “Welcome Packets” and learning materials, such as the daily class schedule, student logins for online resources, and textbooks.
Homeroom assignments are now live, so log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal to confirm your child’s teacher, then sign up for the Meet ‘N Greets.
Parents of Middle School Students: Register with homeroom teacher only, please.
Don’t forget to wear Dress Uniform to take pictures at the Back-to-School Photo Booth! Go Eagles!
- Meetings will take place outdoor, under tents, be physically-distanced, and staged across the playground. Take a look at the Orientation Week Campus Map for detailed information.
- Meetings will be 15 minutes with a 5 minute passing period. We kindly ask that you commit to the 15-minute time limit in consideration for teachers and other families. For additional questions, please email the teacher to schedule a follow-up virtual meeting.
- Virtual appointments can be requested if a family is unable to come to campus for the Meet ‘N Greet. Please contact the homeroom teacher directly.
- Device check-out will be available throughout Orientation.
Health and Safety Protocols
- Foot traffic will be directed with dedicated entry and exit points. See Orientation Week Campus Map.
- All parents and students will be screened upon entry to the campus. Please stay home if you feel ill, exhibit symptoms of COVID-19, or have recently tested positive for COVID-19 or any other communicable disease.
- Please practice social distancing, and once your meeting time is completed, exit the grounds.
- Masks are required.