Don’t miss out on delicious lunches like chicken teriyaki, pasta marinara and Chef Michael’s famous Caesar salad! The hot lunch ordering portal closes tonight at 11:58pm. Check out this month’s menu, and submit your order soon. For more information on how to order, check out the Hot Lunch page.
- Curbside Pick Up Procedures Curbside pick up will be available on the north side of 79th St. (this is our normal traffic pattern), with set up near the fire hydrant.
- Please use the designated drop off zones (yellow painted curb)
- Stay in vehicle
- Pull forward to collect lunches and depart
- Pick up times
- Families with last names A-M — 11:15-11:45am
- Families with last names N-Z — 11:45-12:15pm
- Please Be Aware
- Preschool pick up is at 11:15am daily
- Preschool drop off is at 12:15pm daily
- Parents of preschool students should pull all the way forward toward the corner of 79th and 1st Ave. if they are planning to leave their vehicle
- Construction is on-going on 79th St. Parents picking up food may have to approach on foot if the street is blocked.
Thank you for your participation in the hot lunch program.