St. John School Annual Jog-a-thon, Presented by Atlas Construction Specialties
We are looking forward to Jog-a-thon week, happening September 28 – October 2. Jog-a-thon will take place over a week so students can run safely in small groups while still enjoying this fun tradition! Designated running times will be distributed soon! You can pick up your Jog-a-thon shirt this Friday. In case you missed it, check out the Jog-a-thon kick-off video and presentation, and be sure to read the 2020 Jog-a-thon Information packet for important dates and prize details! Thank you to the 2020 Jog-a-thon Team – Brandi Dagg, Tracy Smith, Gigi Vasko, Nick & Aleah Valley – for all of your hard work!
Shirts will be available for pick up outside the main school building on Friday, September 18 during these times:
Preschool: Sent home with students on Wednesday (3 Day PK) and Friday (AM/PM PK)
Grades K-2: 1-1:30pm
Grades 3-4: 1:30-2pm
Grades 5-6: 2-2:30pm
Grades 7-8: 2:30-3pm
Parents with children in multiple grade levels: choose your own time between 1-3pm.
Remember to color your shirts! Students, teachers, and families are encouraged to dress crazy for Jog-a-thon! Wear crazy socks, athletic wear, and hair. The crazier the better!
Food donation to the Broadview-Thomson K-8 Food Program can also be dropped off during t-shirt pick up.
We have raised over $36,000 toward our goal of $80,000! Check out our 99Pledges homepage for our latest standings and remember to share your child’s page with friends and family! An email from 99Pledges with your child’s page was sent out last Wednesday. If you did not receive it, you can do a name search on 99Pledges.
- $150 in family donations qualifies your student to be entered into Scrip raffle drawings, taking place on September 23, 24, & 25. Drop off your coupon in the Snoopy Library outside the main school building on 79th Street.
- $300 in family donations by October 9 qualifies for Cash Grabbing Gecko surprise!
- Leading class ($) by September 25 at 12pm gets to pick the 2020 Jog-a-thon Theme Song. Ms. Sullivan’s class is currently in the lead, followed by Miss Murray’s and Mr. Thomas’!
- Movie and popcorn home delivery package to the class that runs the most laps
- Mystery Award to the grade that raises the most money. Currently in the lead is 6th grade, but 8th grade and 5th grade are not far behind!
- Recognition given to the top boy and girl runners in each grade
Trampoline News Our fantastic sponsor, Springfree Trampoline, will add your family name in the raffle for every $200 raised per family for your chance to win a Springfree Trampoline! Increase your odds of winning: Your family will earn an additional raffle ticket entry for every $50 donation above $200. Turn in your donations by October 9.
Atlas Construction Specialties
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy
The Saki Group – Residential Real Estate
Valley & Company Events
Overland Real Estate