St. John School Annual Jog-a-thon, Presented by Atlas Construction Specialties
It’s almost Jog-a-thon week, and we look forward to seeing our runners out on the course beginning Tuesday, September 29, through Friday, October 2. Students will run/walk in small groups within their own grade and class.
Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate schedule change requests. Families who are unable to come to campus at their scheduled time or who elect to stay at home can still participate! Send your child’s timed 20-minute run/walk distance to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will convert your distance to laps.
Remember to color and decorate your shirts and bring your masks! Students, teachers, and families are encouraged to dress crazy for Jog-a-thon! Wear crazy socks, athletic wear, and hair. The crazier the better!
We have raised over $60,000 toward our goal of $80,000! Check out our 99Pledges homepage for our latest standings and remember to share your child’s donation page with friends and family!
We are excited to reveal that the Mystery Award is “PUNISH THE PRINCIPALS!” The grade that raises the most money will get to punish Principal O’Leary and Vice Principal Kelley with water balloons! Get your donations in to win this awesome award! Currently in the lead for this prize is 6th grade, but 8th grade and Kindergarten are not far behind!
- Get your pledges in! $150 in family donations qualifies your student to be entered into our final Scrip raffle drawing tomorrow, September 25.
- $300 in family donations by October 9, qualifies for Cash Grabbing Gecko surprise!
- Leading class ($) by September 25, at 10am gets to pick the 2020 Jog-a-thon Theme Song. With less than $100 difference, Ms. Sullivan’s class is currently in the lead, followed closely by Mr. Thomas’s then Miss Murray’s classes!
- Movie and popcorn home delivery package to the class that runs the most laps
- Recognition given to the top boy and girl runners in each grade
Trampoline News! Yes, they are back! Our fantastic sponsor, Springfree Trampoline will add your family’s name in a raffle when you reach $200 in pledges raised by your family for a chance to win a Springfree Trampoline! Increase your odds of winning: Your family will earn an additional raffle entry for every $50 donation above $200. Turn in your donations by October 9.
Thank you to Brandi Dagg, Andrea Marquez, Tracy Smith, Gigi Vasko, Nick & Aleah Valley for leading the Jog-a-thon Team!
Atlas Construction Specialties
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy
The Saki Group – Residential Real Estate
Valley & Company Events
Overland Real Estate