St. John School Annual Jog-a-thon, Presented by Atlas Construction Specialties
We have so much to celebrate! You exceeded the 2020 Jog-a-thon goal and raised $100,000 for our school! Thank you families and friends of St. John for your generous donations and for your support of this fundraiser. Read on for prize winners and date announcements.
- Springfree Trampoline Drawing – Take a look at the recorded video of the Springfree Trampoline drawing to find out the winner.
- Most Laps Run – Congratulations to the following students for running the most laps for their grade:
PK: Finnegan G., Mila D., Margaret T. Kindergarten: Nolan D., Gavin R., Penelope W. Grade 1: Louise M., William E. Grade 2: Oakes M., Mae S. Grade 3: Molly O., Nolin R. Grade 4: Jack L., Clara O., Mila W. Grade 5: James G., Finnegan W., Lillian K. Grade 6: Dominic B., Henry H., John H., Nuala H. Grade 7: Milo M., Frankie R. Grade 8: Hope L.D., Nico N.S., Mason M., Ryan O.
- Home Movie Package – Congratulations to Mrs. Mansfield’s 8th Grade Class! As a class, they ran the longest distance, logging 52.8 total miles. A Home Movie Package will be delivered to each student’s home on Thursday, October 15. Students, look for your front porch delivery after 4pm on Thursday!
- Punish the Principals – Congratulations, 5th Grade! You raised the most money and will get to punish Principal O’Leary and Assistant Principal Kelley with water balloons on Thursday, October 29, time TBA.
- Cash Grabbin Gecko Surprise – Families who raised $300 will receive a Cash Grabbin’ Gecko Surprise for their student(s). These surprises will be available for pick-up on Friday, October 23 from 2:15-2:45pm at the flagpole. If you have a student in grades PreK-2, their Gecko Surprise will be sent home with them.
- Total miles ran: 820.4
- Total raised: $100,000
- Fundraising participation rate: 88% at the school level
- Ms. Sullivan’s and Ms. Kelley’s classes had 100% participation
Thank you to Brandi Dagg, Andrea Marquez, Tracy Smith, Gigi Vasko, Nick & Aleah Valley for leading the Jog-a-thon Team!