It’s 2021, and we are less than three months away from the Rock On, St. John! Virtual Gala and Auction. We need your help to ensure our night really rocks – especially with procurement. As with all things, this year’s Auction is a little different, so we wanted to review some of the ways you can contribute to the Auction and fulfill your family’s Fair Share commitment of $250.
- When deciding what to procure or donate to the auction, start by thinking about what would you like to find in the auction catalog:
- Did you start a new hobby this past year? A family game night package or a puzzler’s basket would be fun to share.
- Did you find your love of cooking? Offer a year of bread delivered monthly to the winner.
- Do you have a favorite local business? Donate a gift card!
- Who doesn’t love a stay-cation in Seattle or a three day getaway to the WA Coast or Olympic peninsula?
- Amazon Wish List – purchase an item on our Auction wish list, and it will be delivered directly to the school!
- See a big-ticket item on our Amazon Wish List? Team up with your bestie and purchase (or procure) it together! Please complete your group procurement form so all parties get credit for the donation.
- Still not sure what to donate? Cash donations are a great way to help out the Auction. You may donate online or send a check payable to St. John School at 106 N. 79th Street, Seattle, WA 98103.
Please reach out to the Auction Team if you have any questions regarding Procurement – we are here to help! Please also remember to complete your procurement form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or return it to the Auction office in the Parish Administrative Building.
Thank you to all of our sponsors who helped us reach our end of 2020 goal of $10,000. We would love to double that before our February 1 sponsorship deadline! Sponsoring the Auction greatly reduces our costs and allows more money raised to go directly to our school. If you would like to sponsor the Auction, please visit our sponsorship summary page and complete the sponsorship agreement form.
Salinas Construction Inc. – Salinas Family
Osborne Northwest Public Relations – Osborne Family
Greenwood Ohlund – O’Rourke Family
Valley and Company Events – Valley Family
Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
Ballard Pediatric Dentistry
Farmers Insurance – Evans Family
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
Aspire Capital Advisors, LLC – Flavin Family
Turnstyle, Inc. – Diefenbach Family
Folktown Counseling PLLC – Deeble Family
Nutty Squirrel Gelato – Seymen Family
AlignMend Physical Therapy – McNerthney Family
The Saki Group – Residential Leasing and Sales – Tsurusaki Family
Please contact Lauren Exnicios (email@example.com), Kristen Capka (firstname.lastname@example.org), or the Auction (email@example.com