With updated guidance from the Washington State Department of Health, the school is excited to welcome all students back to campus five days a week, beginning Monday, April 19.
To keep our community safe and healthy, please note:
- School day times remain the same to accommodate staggered and safe arrival and dismissal:
- Preschool: 8:00-8:10am arrival; 12:00-12:10pm arrival; 11:15am and 3:15pm dismissal
- Intermediate: 8:20-8:30am arrival; 2:10pm dismissal
- Middle School: 8:40-8:50am arrival; 1:30pm* dismissal
- *Zero Period Math (Grs. 7-8): 2:10pm dismissal
- Primary: 8:50-9:00am arrival; 2:00pm dismissal
- Please leave immediately after pick up/drop off; do not congregate
- Grades K-8, please do not leave your vehicle unattended in the load/unload zone (yellow painted curb-79th St.)
- Be mindful of increased pedestrian and car traffic in the neighborhood. Greenwood Elementary School is now in session.
- Take your student’s temperature and submit the health screening form every morning before arrival.
- Upon arrival, students (and parents/guardians who choose to wait with their child) must check-in at one of the two health stations. If a health station is not available, please proceed to the other one.
- Practice traffic safety and driver etiquette, especially with the significant increase in traffic stress as both Greenwood Elementary School and St. John School welcome students back on campus.
- Remind your students to follow safety measures: Wear masks, maintain social distancing, and follow good hygiene practices.
Together We Can!