Vaccination Appointments Available Although the pace of vaccinations has accelerated, new coronavirus cases and hospitalizations are continuing to rise. The road to recovery starts with vaccinations, and this month, all Washingtonians over 16 became eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine. King County Health has received an exceptionally high number of additional vaccines this week. For families looking for vaccine appointments, below are vaccination centers with appointments available.
- Seattle: Lumen Field Event Center, Rainier Beach and West Seattle locations
- Kaiser Permanente Washington: Appointments available for members and non-members with locations throughout Seattle.
- Vaccine Locator: This Department of Health website shows available vaccine appointments across the state in real-time. Data is gathered by volunteers at COVIDWA.com.
- Vaccine Finder: Find COVID-19 vaccines near you.
- UW Medicine: Call your local UW Medical Center to make an appointment.
If you are having trouble finding a vaccine appointment, email St. John parent Melissa Putman at email@example.com for help finding an appointment.