St. John School Jog-a-thon presented by Atlas Construction Specialties
Tomorrow is the last day of Jog-a-thon festivities! We look forward to seeing our middle school runners! Parents, throw on a mask and come and cheer on your kids! View the Jog-a-thon schedule here to find out what time and day your child(ren) will be running. Students, remember to decorate your Jog-a-thon shirt and wear it tomorrow….athletic wear, crazy hair and socks are also encouraged!
Thank you families and friends of St. John for your generous donations! The total amount raised is at $95,000 and counting! Fundraising ends on October 1, and we’re aiming for 100% participation. Visit our 99Pledges homepage to make your donation and to see the latest standings.
- Jog-a-thon Theme Song Contest Winner – Congratulations to Mr. Bretz’ 8th grade class! They held the top fundraising spot at noon on Monday, winning the 2021 Theme Song Selection. The class is throwing it back to 1987 with Rick Astley’s ‘Never Gonna Give You Up.’
- Springfree Trampoline – Back again this year! For every $200 raised per family, your family name will be added to a raffle to win a Springfree Trampoline. Increase your odds of winning…your family will earn an additional raffle entry for every $50 donation beyond $200. Turn in your donations by October 1. Thank you, Springfree Trampoline!
- Cash Grabbin’ Gecko – Families with over $300 in donations by October 1 qualify students to participate in the popular Cash Grabbin’ Gecko game.
- Punish the Principals – Back by popular demand, the GRADE that raises the most money by October 1 will get to punish Principal O’Leary and Assistant Principal Kelley with water balloons! 3rd grade has taken the lead with 7th Kindergarten close behind!
- $25 Scrip Drawing Winners – Congratulations to our two Scrip drawing winners, Achius Lee and Frances Weissinger!
- Free Dress Day – You have earned a free dress day for exceeding our fundraising goal of $80,000! Free dress for the school will be on Jog-a-thon Celebration Day, Thursday, October 14.
Thank you to the many volunteers who have signed up to help with Jog-a-thon this week. You must be fully vaccinated to volunteer. Questions? Please contact Tracy at email@example.com
Thank You, 2021 Jog-a-thon Team
Brandi Dagg, Tracy Smith, Andrea Marquez, and Sue Pierce. Thank you for all your hard work in making this a fun event for all!
Thank you, Sponsors