With limited use of our school cafeteria due to COVID-19 protocols, teachers are supervising students in the classrooms during their regularly scheduled break time. We are looking for parent volunteers to monitor classrooms during lunch so that our hard-working teachers can have time to eat lunch, re-charge, and prepare for afternoon classes. We need parents who can commit to a consistent schedule of 1.5 hours once, twice, three times a week or whatever works for your schedule. A story or video will also be shown during lunch to minimize talking among students not wearing their masks.
- Volunteers must be vaccinated and current on Safe Environment training
- 1.5 hours of your time
- Commit to a day or days for consistency
- Check-in with Mrs. Q.
- Monitor students’ classroom or additional classrooms as they eat lunch
- Assist students with lunch items, opening items, milk, water, etc.
- Remind students to not talk during lunch without their masks on
- Help with clean-up after lunch
- Primary: 11:10-11:40am
- Intermediate: 11:40-12:05pm
- Middle School: 12:05-12:30pm
The gift of a lunch break for our teachers is priceless! Please support our teachers and consider this special volunteer opportunity. Your commitment and time are truly appreciated. Sign up here.