The State of the Parish Presentation will be the weekend of October 23-24 (The 5pm Mass on Saturday will be live-streamed). As we did last year, we will have an abbreviated State of the Parish presentation at all of the Masses on October 23 and 24. After the 5pm Mass on Saturday, October 23, a video will be available on the Parish website that shows our current financial picture, highlighting the great things you have helped St. John accomplish and asking you to prayerfully consider your stewardship commitment for 2022.
In order to be eligible, and to remain eligible for in-parish tuition, each family must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered in the Parish; you may do this at the parish office or online at www.stjohnsea.org
- Be active in the life of the parish including:
- “Attend” the State of the Parish presentation by accessing it on the Parish website beginning Saturday, October 23, after the 5pm Mass.
- Be supportive of or involved in one of the many ministries of the Parish.
- File a stewardship pledge card if you are a new family or you have changed your pledge amount; otherwise, your pledge will automatically roll over from 2021.
- Make a consistent effort to meet that pledge.
As we did last year, school families will receive their packets in the mail, which will include a pledge card and Stewardship Agreement.