We invite all parents/guardians of students attending St. John School to the November PA virtual meeting, Thursday, 11/4 at 5pm. Webinar link to follow.
Don’t forget to save the date for our next guest speaker in the PA Guest Speaker Series: Jessica Sinarski – Wednesday, November 10 at 7pm. Jessica is a highly sought-after therapist, author, and speaker. With extensive post-graduate training and over 15 years as a clinician and educator, Jessica created the resource and training platform, BraveBrains. She makes brain science practical, helping parents and professionals become healers for hurting children.
Did you know that you play a vital role in shaping your child’s brain development? As parents and caregivers enduring a pandemic, it is easy to feel overwhelmed with our children’s behaviors and emotions. Join us for an uplifting conversation with therapist and author Jessica Sinarski. We will talk through:
- The state of our children’s mental health after enduring 20 months in a pandemic
- How you can be supportive of your child as they navigate big and hard feelings during tough times
- What anxiety looks like in children and how you can support your child if they seem anxious
- The surprising parenting power tool that nurtures healthy brain development
- Five practical resilience-building strategies
Please join us on Wednesday, November 10 at 7pm for this highly informative presentation. Webinar link to follow.