Visit the Parish Website for detailed information about Mass schedules, special events, and the Parish e-newsletter. The following are highlights:
Time to Order Your Advent Wreath Kits! As we did last year, we will be offering Advent Wreath Kits for pick-up on the first Sunday of Advent, November 28. Please come by the Parish Office after the 10:30am Mass to pick up your kit. You will have everything you need to assemble your Advent Wreath at home. When you complete your wreath, please take photos and send them to us so we can see and share your beautiful creations! A $10 donation to cover the cost of materials would be greatly appreciated. Please contact Teresa Gillett by Monday, November 22 at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Parish Office at 206-782-2810 to reserve your kit(s) so we have enough supplies.
State of the Parish and Fair Share Tuition Program: As with so many things, the 2020-2021 State of the Parish looked a little different this year. There was an abbreviated live presentation at all the Masses the weekend of 10/23, and a video is now available on the Parish website. This shows our current financial picture and highlights the great things you have helped St. John accomplish in the last fiscal year.
Fair Share Parish Tuition Program: In order to be eligible, and to remain eligible, for the Fair Share Parish Tuition Program, each school family must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered in the Parish – you may do this at the parish office or online at www.stjohnsea.org
- Be active in the life of the parish including:
- “Attend” the State of the Parish presentation by accessing the video online and choosing the “school families“ option
- Be supportive of or involved in one of the many ministries of the parish
- File a stewardship pledge card if you are a new family or you have changed your pledge amount; otherwise, your pledge will automatically roll over from 2021
- Make a consistent effort to meet that pledge
- School families should have received their packets in the mail, which included the pledge card and Parish Fair Share Stewardship Agreement.