St. John School is going Back to the Future for the 37th annual auction on Friday, April 8, 2022, at Fremont Studios! Mark your calendars for a fun evening out while supporting this important fundraiser. Auction week will kick off with online offerings beginning April 4, followed by a live event on April 8. Visit our new website at https://sjess.ejoinme.org/StJ2022auction and read on for more information.
Would you like to sponsor the auction? Sponsorship greatly reduces our costs and allows more money raised to go directly toward the school’s operating budget! If you would like to sponsor the auction or are interested in learning more, please visit our sponsorship page and complete the online sponsor agreement form. Thank you for your support.
We need your help to make the 2022 auction a success! There are many ways to contribute to the auction:
- Procure – A great way to meet your $250 auction donation is to procure items from your favorite businesses. Many businesses are happy to donate items or services to our school! Download a Donation Request Letter on our auction information page and submit to your desired business.
- Class Auction Package – Donate or procure and item or cash toward your Class Auction Package. Each class procures items and/or pools together funds to create an amazing auction item.
- Wine Grab – While you’re out shopping this holiday season, please consider purchasing a nice bottle of wine to donate to our Wine Grab game. Complete the online Wine Grab form and then turn in your wine to the School Office or Administration Building.
- Monetary Donation – Visit our Cash Donation page to make a donation.
- Gift Card Donation – What is your favorite Seattle business? Gift cards are popular auction items!
NEW this year…we will be using an online procurement form to accept auction donations. Instead of turning in a paper form, please complete the online form and then turn in your items to the School Office or the Parish Office. Families who turn in their items or donate by December 15, will be entered into a drawing for two free tickets to the auction on April 8!
Do you have questions about procurement, sponsorship, the event itself, or have an interest in volunteering? Please join us for a Q&A Zoom Session on Monday, December 6 at 7pm. The auction team will be happy to answer all your questions and provide information on what to expect in the months and weeks leading up to the auction. All families are welcome and encouraged to participate.
Thank you to our first sponsors! We are excited to Go Back to the Future with you!
Aspire Capital Advisors LLC – Flavin Family
Greenwood Ohlund & Co. – O’Rourke Family