The auction team wishes you a Merry Christmas, a Happy New Year, and a relaxing break! We leave you with a couple of important items before we wind down 2021.
Sponsorship helps reduce our costs and allows more money raised to go directly toward the school’s operating budget. If you would like to become a sponsor or are interested in learning more, please visit our sponsorship page and complete the online agreement form. Sign up by December 31 for a 10% early bird discount!
We need your help to make the 2022 auction a success! There are many ways to contribute to the auction:
- Procure – A great way to meet your $250 auction donation is to procure items from your favorite businesses. Many businesses are happy to donate items or services to our school! Download a Donation Request Letter on our auction information page and submit to your desired business.
- Class Auction Package – Donate or procure and item or cash toward your Class Auction Package. Each class procures items and/or pools together funds to create an amazing auction item.
- Wine Grab – While you’re out shopping this holiday season, please consider purchasing a nice bottle of wine to donate to our Wine Grab game. Complete the online Wine Grab form and then turn in your wine to the School Office or Administration Building.
- Monetary Donation – Visit our Cash Donation page to make a donation.
- Gift Card Donation – What is your favorite Seattle business? Gift cards are popular auction items!
NEW this year…we will be using an online procurement form to accept auction donations. Instead of turning in a paper form, please complete the online form and then turn in your items to the School Office or the Parish Admin. Building.
The auction is a great way to get in some volunteer hours and get to know other parents in our school community! Please contact Karen and Andrea at email@example.com for more information or if you are interested in other volunteer opportunities. We are currently in need of volunteers for:
- Class Auction Liaison (grades 4/Halley and grade 7) – The liaison’s role is to coordinate the class auction package, relay information to your class through the room parent, and ensure the class art project is completed on time (Art Lead will coordinate and manage the project).
- Art Lead (grade 4/Halley) – Organize and lead the class auction art project.
The DeLorean ($10,000)
Fremont Dock Co. – Osterfeld Family
Doc Brown ($2,500)
Armata Construction Services – Miletich Family
1.21 Gigawatts ($1,000)
Aspire Capital Advisors LLC – Flavin Family
Greenwood Ohlund & Co. – O’Rourke Family
Valley & Company Events – Valley Family
Osborne Northwest Public Relations – Osborne Family
GPT Greenwood Physical Therapy – Osaki Family
Ballard Pediatric Dentistry
Smile Ballard – Curalli Family
Marty McFly ($500)
Evans Insurance Agency – Evans/Kudrna Family
Gattis, Stewart & Associates, P.S. – Stewart Family
Nelle Steele Research – Steele Family
Animal Surgical & Orthopedic Center – Aguila Family