- Registration is open!
- Details can be found via the flyer
- Scholarships are always available – no questions asked. Please contact Jonna Skokan, firstname.lastname@example.org, for a scholarship request.
Please note the following important information:
- Early Registration: Registration is open through August, but it is better to register now to secure your spot. Spaces are limited. If you decide to register in August, new jerseys are not guaranteed, and you may be placed on a waitlist. If you register early and need to cancel, we can refund your registration.
- Dates: Soccer starts in late August and runs through October for the younger students and November for the older students with playoffs.
- Registration Fee: The registration fee is $110. Full and partial scholarships are always available – no questions asked. Please contact Jonna Skokan, email@example.com, for a scholarship request.
- Grade Level: Be sure to register for your grade level for the 2022-23 school year.
- Jerseys: If you do not have a jersey, you will have the option to add a jersey during registration. The cost of a jersey is $30.
- Volunteers: We have several hundred players in St. Al/John CYO soccer. In order to accommodate all of these players, we need coaches and coaches’ helpers. Please consider volunteering for CYO sports; it is a fun way to earn your volunteer hours! You can register as a volunteer when you register your player for the season. There is no cost to volunteer.
Please contact Jonna Skokan, firstname.lastname@example.org, with questions.