Thank you to everyone who completed the interest survey. We are pleased to announce the on-campus vaccination clinic is confirmed for Tuesday, 11/8/2022 during the school day for students who expressed interest via the survey. Both the new updated Covid booster and flu shot will be offered.
- Each student must have a consent form completed and signed by a parent/guardian. Consent forms can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or dropped off at the front office with Mrs. Q.
- If you did not complete the survey and are interested in having your student participate in the clinic, it’s not too late! Email Dora Hall, ARNP at email@example.com to be added to the list. Please include your child(ren)’s name, grade, and which vaccine(s) you would like. The deadline to sign up for the vaccine clinic is Friday, 11/4.
- We have had questions about whether parents/guardians can also sign up for this vaccine clinic. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate due to the logistics of scheduling during the school day. Thank you for understanding.
Information about the updated Covid Booster
- The updated Covid booster targets Omicron variants as well as the original strain of the COVID virus.
- Individuals should get the updated booster if:
- They are 5 years or older,
- They have completed the primary series of vaccines (the first 2 doses of Pfizer/Moderna/Novavax or 1 dose of Johnson & Johnson), and
- It has been at least 2 months since the last dose (the last dose could have been a primary dose or booster dose) or 2 months since testing positive for Covid 19.
If you have questions, please reach out to Dora Hall, ARNP at firstname.lastname@example.org