The State of the Parish presentation is required viewing for all in-parish families. The video is available here. We ask you to prayerfully consider your stewardship commitment for 2023.
School Families: to be eligible, and to remain eligible, for Parish Fair Share tuition, each family must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered in the Parish—you may do this at the parish office or online here.
- Be active in the life of the parish including:
- “Attend” the State of the Parish presentation by accessing it on the Parish website.
- Be supportive of or involved in one of the many ministries of the Parish.
- File a stewardship pledge card if you are a new family or you have changed your pledge amount; otherwise, your pledge will automatically roll over from 2022.
- Make a consistent effort to meet that pledge.
- School families should have received their packets in the mail, which will include a pledge card and Stewardship Agreement.