The State of the Parish presentation is required viewing for all in-parish school families. The deadline to view the presentation and return the Parish Stewardship Agreement is Tuesday, December 6. To be eligible, and to remain eligible, for in-parish tuition, each family must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered in the Parish; you may do this at the Parish Office or online here.
- Be active in the life of the Parish including:
- “Attend” the State of the Parish presentation by accessing it on the Parish website.
- Be supportive of or involved in one of the many ministries of the Parish.
- File a stewardship pledge card if you are a new family or you have changed your pledge amount; otherwise, your pledge will automatically roll over from 2022.
- Submit the Parish Stewardship Agreement and return it to the Parish Office or email it to Teresa Gillet, email@example.com.
- Make a consistent effort to meet that pledge.
- School families should have received their packets in the mail.