Tickets are now on sale for the school’s largest fundraiser, the St. John School Shake Your Shamrock Auction on Friday, March 17 at Fremont Studios. Visit Greater Giving to buy your tickets! Prices increase on March 1.
- “Over the Rainbow” Ticket * – $150/ea.
- “Pot of Gold” Table * for 10 – $1,500/table
- “Sponsor a Teacher” Ticket * – $150/ea. Let’s treat our teachers to a fun night out! Sponsored tickets will be allocated to teachers through a raffle drawing.
All tickets include:
- Entrance to dinner, live auction, and after party on March 17, 2023, at Fremont Studios
- Kaspars catered dinner
- Wine, beer, and non-alcoholic beverages
* Table Seating – Include your table mate requests in the Group Name field when you purchase your ticket. If you are new to St. John, we have you covered. The auction team will be sure to seat you with or near other parents of your child’s grade. Please provide your grade level. Tables seat 10.
Auction Night Volunteers
To pull off such a large event, we need your help! Consider Shaking your Shamrock as a volunteer on March 17. There are a number of volunteer roles and time slots throughout the day to choose from. We also have a few volunteer roles for high school students. Visit the Sign-Up here.
Dessert Auction Sign Up
More desserts are needed for the Dessert Auction on March 17. Sign up here to purchase one or more desserts for this popular auction event. All desserts will be on display when guests arrive, and each table will have the opportunity to place a group dessert bid. The highest bidding tables get to choose their dessert first!
Remember to sell your raffle tickets for a chance to win a $2,500 cash prize! Raffle tickets are $5 each. The drawing for the cash prize will be held during the live auction on March 17. You need not be present to win. All sold and unsold tickets must be turned into the School Office or the Parish Admin Building by no later than March 17. If you would like additional tickets, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Turn In Your Items
If you submitted a procurement form but have not yet dropped off the items that go with it, please bring them to the Parish Admin Building or School Office as soon as possible. If you missed the procurement deadline, please consider making a cash donation to the auction fund, which helps support the operating budget.
Thank You, Sponsors!
Western Ventures Construction – Carlisle Family
Evans Insurance – Evans/Kudrna Family
Thank you, Karen Bombino, Kristen Capka and Andrea Marquez!
Upcoming Date Reminders
March 1 – Ticket price increases
March 13 – Online Auction Opens
March 17 – Shake Your Shamrock at Fremont Studios!
Questions? Please contact email@example.com.