CYO Track and Field Registration is Open!
Track & Field is back, and St. Als/St. Johns is ready to defend our Championship title! Track is open to all students in grades 4 through 8 who are interested in running, jumping and throwing. Students do not need to have any experience; we just ask that students come to practice with a positive attitude and be ready to learn and grow with us. Contact Eric Souder (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions.
- Registration is open. Deadline to register is May 1.
- Fee: $50. Financial aid is available; contact Jonna Skokan, email@example.com to inquire.
- Practice starts Tuesday, April 4, 7-8:30pm at Nathan Hale High School. Practice schedule is as follows:
- Tuesdays, Nathan Hale High School, 7-8:30pm
- Thursdays, Whitman Middle School, 6:30-8pm
- Fridays, Nathan Hale High School, 7-8:30pm
- Jerseys will be available for purchase at a later date.
Volunteer Parent Coaches CYO is a parent-led program, and we welcome parents who are interested in volunteering for the track and field season. If you are curious about what it might be like to help coach or coordinate track for St. John’s/St. Al, please email Eric Souder (firstname.lastname@example.org) or join us for our kick-off coaches meeting at Chuck’s Hop Shop on Sunday, March 19 at 7-8pm. Volunteer roles that we would like parent support are Spring Coach, Meet Day Coordinators, grades 4-5 and grades 6-8 Coordinators and Meet Day Volunteers. Contact Eric Souder if you have any questions (email@example.com); we look forward to seeing you on Sunday, March 19.