The State of the Parish presentation is required for all in-parish families. If you did not attend the in-person State of the Parish, then you must view the recording of the presentation. The deadline to view the presentation is November 21. We ask you to prayerfully consider your stewardship commitment for 2024.
School Families: To be eligible, and to remain eligible, for Parish Fair Share tuition, each family must meet the following criteria:
- Be registered in the Parish; you may do this at the parish office or online
- Be active in the life of the parish including:
- View the State of the Parish presentation by November 21.
- Be supportive of or involved in one of the many ministries of the Parish and attend Mass.
- File a stewardship pledge card if you are a new family or you have changed your pledge amount; otherwise, your pledge will be automatically rolled over from 2023. We ask you to prayerfully consider your stewardship commitment for 2024.
- Make a consistent effort to meet that pledge.