Raise money for St. John School by shopping with gift cards for everyday purchases like food, clothing, and entertainment. Each scrip gift card you buy earns a rebate for St. John School. Scrip is the powerful, “no-selling” fundraiser – part of your “Fair Share” at St. John School!
- Order and pay online on St. John School’s website by Wednesday and you will receive your scrip the following Friday. You will be charged a 2.3% service fee and $0.30 per transaction fee. This fee is charged to St. John School by our payment vendor and we must pass this on. Like collecting airline miles? Use your airline perk credit card for your purchases! Win-Win for everyone!
- You can also order by emailing email@example.com with your request, sending a check to the school office by Wednesday to receive your scrip by Friday.
- Always need $200 in Fred Meyer? Sign up for a standing order on the website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the complete list of cards available and then let us know the cards you want, how often you want them, and we will get them to you! Payment is due to the school office on Wednesdays with cards be delivered to your child on Friday. This is a great way to support our school using cards that you use on a consistent basis (grocery, gas, coffee stores).
- Mass Sales – We sell twice a month on Sunday after both masses at coffee and donuts in Egan Hall.
- School Events – Look for us at the Back to School, Facilitation, as well as special Christmas hours in the winter. We will post our hours during the school year.
- Other – If you have a special need for scrip, please contact the Scrip Team at 206-782-2810 ext. 309 or via email at email@example.com.
Who are your Scrip Coordinators?
Maggie Lazzeri and Andrea Vaught are your coordinators. They – or any on the Scrip Team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org