Raise money for St. John by shopping with gift cards for everyday purchases like food, clothing and entertainment. Each scrip gift card you buy earns a rebate for St. John. Scrip is the powerful, “no-selling” fundraiser.
How do I participate in the Scrip program?
1. Standing Orders: Sign up for a standing order by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing out the cards you would like and how often. You can also fill out an order form and send in to the school office. Order forms are available here. Payment is due into the school office on Wednesdays with cards be delivered to your child on Friday. This is a great way to support our school using cards that you use on a consistent basis (grocery, gas, coffee stores).
2. Regular Orders: Just send your order form along with a check into the school office and you will receive your scrip the following Friday. This is a great way to order gifts or cards that you don’t need on a consistent basis. If there is something you would like to purchase and you don’t see it on the form, look on line at www.glscrip.com for a full list of retailers that we can order.
3. Live Sales:
- Mass Sales – We sell twice a month on Sunday after both masses at coffee and donuts in Egan Hall.
- School Events – Look for us at the Back to School, Facilitation, as well as special Christmas hours in the winter. We will post our hours during the school year.
- Other – If you have a special need for scrip, please contact the Scrip Team at 782-2810 ext. 309 or via email at email@example.com.
Can I purchase Scrip online? YES!!
Sign up to purchase scrip cards on line at www.shopwithscrip.com. Here you can reload cards and purchase scrip now!
Go to www.shopwithscrip.com and look for the green “Family Sign Up!” box on the left hand side of the screen and click on “create account”. Be sure to enter St. John School as your non-profit. Contact the Scrip Team for the enrollment code. When you sign up for PrestoPay, you will be given an “approval code”, which you must provide to the school’s scrip coordinator in order to complete your enrollment. Please send your code to the Scrip Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Who are your Scrip Coordinators?
Tricia Kane-Yi and Andrea Vaught are your coordinators. They – or any on the Scrip Team can be reached at email@example.com