Raise money for St. John School by shopping with gift cards for everyday purchases like food, clothing, and entertainment. Each scrip gift card you buy earns a rebate for St. John School. Scrip is the powerful, “no-selling” fundraiser – part of your “Fair Share” at St. John School! The two options available for purchasing Scrip are listed below. Happy Shopping!
Our partners at Great Lakes Scrip offer a user-friendly way to shop for physical and virtual gift cards through the RaiseRight application. Want to participate? It’s easy and only takes a minute or two!
- Download the RaiseRight application on your smartphone
- Prefer to use your computer? Create an account on the Shop with Scrip website
- Email your Scrip coordinators for the SJS enrollment code: email@example.com
- Sync your application with the SJS enrollment code — this is how we earn our rebate
- Sync your preferred payment method, and you’re now ready to shop hundreds of vendors, and get immediate eGift cards at checkout
Physical Gift Card Sales
This year, orders will be fulfilled the first Friday of every month, and we will continue to support standing orders, at your request. Single or change orders must be received one week in advance of the fulfillment date to ensure supplies are available. Payment Options:
- Payment is due on or prior to the pick up of your order
- Please make checks payable to St. John Scrip
- Pre-dated checks for the 2021-2022 school year can be dropped off at the Parish Office
- Automatic bank checks can be mailed to the Parish Office
- Credit card payment can be made by visiting SJS Scrip
Maggie Lazzeri and Andrea Vaught are your coordinators. They can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org