St. John School is pleased to offer beginning Band Class for students in grades 5-8 before school. Student participation is based on a good balance of musical instruments. Students are expected to commit to attendance and practice. They will choose their instrument on the first day of Band Class (if they have not already done so). If a student wants to sign up for drums, students should contact Mr. White, (206-779-3939) for confirmation. In this case, students may be offered another choice or be reimbursed for registration fee paid. Instrument rental (if the student doesn’t already have one), music instruction book and folding music stand are required – details regarding these items will also be shared on the first day of Band Class.
- Band starts on Tuesday, January 3, 2023, and ends on Thursday, May 25, 2023.
- Sessions run every Tuesday and Thursday before school, 7:30-8:10am with the following exceptions:
- February 21; April 4, 6, 11, 13; May 16, 18, 2023
- Location: Egan – Mezzanine
- Fee: $275
- 36 sessions, January through May 2023
- No reimbursements will be given after the initial meeting of the Class and instrument choice, as the Director has committed time to the project.
This offering is no longer accepting registrations. Please contact Di Tran, firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the wait list.