Time to fill the St. Vincent de Paul cupboards! Food items will be delivered to families over the holidays – and hopefully beyond!
Students may bring to their classrooms, non-perishable food items to be collected by our sixth graders. Please, no glass. Suggested items:
- Nut butters and jams/jellies
- Cereal, oatmeal, Cream of Wheat
- Canned fruits, vegetables, meat, chili, fish, stews, and soups
- Pasta, canned pasta sauces, dried beans, rice, Mac & Cheese, dry soups, boxed meals
- Dried pudding, Jell-o, powdered milk products
- Paper products (napkins, plates, etc.) – grocery bags would be appreciated for packaging items!
- Baby products (formula, diapers, baby food, wipes)
Items will be collected November 2 through 24. Your gift will go a long way toward a brighter holiday for families served by St. Vincent de Paul.