Registration is open for Soccer and Cross Country for coaches, assistant coaches and players. It is now online! CLICK HERE to get started.
CYO Athletics is both a parish and school activity. Every school or parish family with children, regardless of ability to pay, is welcome to participate in this affordable, enriching, community based sports program. CYO Sports is a great way to offer children exposure to a variety of sports in a competitive, fair, relaxed, and understanding atmosphere. Our goal is to inspire children to be active and find the sports they want to play and follow for the rest of their lives.
New Online Registration–SportsPilot
St John has a new one stop system to manage all sport programs information, registration details, communication platform, and payment processing called SportsPilot which
- Handles many of the tasks coaches, parents, and coordinators have done manually.
- Allows for easy communication across sports programs, teams, grades, individuals, etc.
- Provides easy access to information regarding sports season dates, registration periods, etc.
- All parents and coaches will perform a one-time account creation for their families and children.
- Coaches/Assistant Coaches/Key Volunteers with kids in the system use the same account as their children to register as a volunteer when sport registrations open.
- Coaches without children will create their own account and volunteer.
- Parents register and pay via credit card/debit for all sport programs.
- Paper registration or cash/check payments are no longer accepted.
Compared to any sports offering in Seattle–our CYO program is a great value. All fees for CYO sports are used to cover the cost of registering teams with the Archdiocese, field/facility use, referees, provide gas for the bus, athletic scholarships, equipment, and our new online registration system. After all these cost are paid, a small portion is left in the general CYO budget, which has traditionally been transferred back to the school for related sports activities, costs, and improvements. In partnership with parish and school administration, the St. John CYO Committee is collaborating on the best use of these additional funds. As this dialog progresses, an open meeting will be available for those interested. Goals considered include an update the gymnasium to allow for playoff basketball while also improving the experience of all children and parents who utilize the gym for a variety of activities.