Buy your auction tickets, bake, signup for the Dessert Dash or volunteer for the auction by next Friday, April 14, and your child(ren) will win FREE DRESS on Friday, April 28!!!
Fun toys from the 1980s…
- My Little Pony
- Pound Puppies
- Dukes of Hazzard Set
- Atari 5200
- Speak & Spell
- Rubik’s Cube
- Sony Walkman
A FEW ITEMS AT THIS YEAR’S AUCTION
- Exclusive gift set from Ree “Pioneer Woman” Drummond – includes an autographed copy of her cookbook Pioneer Woman Cooks Dinnertime plus a wonderful basket filled with some of Ree’s favorite Williams-Sonoma items: 5-quart Le Creuset french oven, utensils, Wusthof knife, Microplane Adjustable Slicer, and four dish towels.
- Third Grade Family Dance Party (a family sign-up party) is on June 10th at the Ballard Elks.
- A Gonzaga Basketball signed by the entire team!
DINNER AND RAFFLE TICKET SALES
Dinner tickets for the Gala Dinner & Live Auction are now on sale at Bidding for Good. We have already sold 199 tickets – please buy your tickets now before prices go up on April 14th. Tables seat 10 people and are available to purchase as a whole table. We have three ticket levels available:
- Prom Committee – standard ticket, $95 per person
- Prom Court – upgraded ticket, $125 per person
- Prom Kings & Queens – VIP ticket, $150 per person (comes with stainless steel mug shown)
- Don’t forget to sell your raffle tickets! Each family is responsible for selling 15 tickets (at $5.00 each) for a chance to win $2500. The winner will be chosen at the Live Auction on April 28th. More tickets can be obtained at the church or school office. Please note that St. John must account for every raffle ticket -sold or unsold. Return sold and unsold tickets with payment (checks should be made payable to “St. John School”) to the auction office – feel free to drop them at the school office.
VOLUNTEER AT THE ST. JOHN AUCTION!
The auction can only be successful if people attend and/or volunteer at the auction. Would you like to volunteer the night of the auction? We would LOVE your help! Please visit the Auction Volunteers at Fremont Studios sign up using the button below to find a volunteer shift. It is a great night whether you are attending or volunteering. Thank you.
DESSERT DASH SIGN UP!
Last year’s Dessert Dash raised over $8,000 for our school and it all starts with you donating a delicious dessert worthy of high bids! Please use the link below to donate a dessert. New this year, choose a pre-selected dessert from Simply Desserts or Larsens Bakery, pay for it and the Dessert Dash team will pick it up for you!
I would like to thank Lauren Exnicios, Julie Skinner & Kevin Skinner for volunteering at the Broadview Thomson auction last Saturday night! Because of their volunteering, Broadview Thomson will be sending volunteers to assist us at our auction. Thank you, volunteers!
Please send in your prom pictures, regardless of the decade, so that we can include them on the auction big screens. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.